WASHINGTON – Today, the Department of Transportation’s Federal Aviation Administration has finalized the first operational rules (PDF) for routine commercial use of small unmanned aircraft systems (UAS or “drones”), opening pathways towards fully integrating UAS into the nation’s airspace. These new regulations work to harness new innovations safely, to spur job growth, advance critical scientific research and save lives.
- Expertise.com scored 303 Real Estate Photographers in San Diego, CA and Picked the Top 15 July 12, 2020
- Meet Jean-Mario of EagleLens Photography March 12, 2020
- The 7 Best Drone Videographers Shooting Aerial Cinematography in San Diego March 12, 2020
- Operational Risk Management February 6, 2020
- The Future of the UAS January 19, 2020