WASHINGTON – Today, the Department of Transportation’s Federal Aviation Administration has finalized the first operational rules (PDF) for routine commercial use of small unmanned aircraft systems (UAS or “drones”), opening pathways towards fully integrating UAS into the nation’s airspace. These new regulations work to harness new innovations safely, to spur job growth, advance critical scientific research and save lives.
- The Bridges Golf Club at Rancho Santa Fe on July 2nd, 2017 October 12, 2017
- Our images have reached over 1,500,000 views on Google Maps! September 7, 2017
- CBS News 8 Features Eagle Lens Photography Advanced Drone Technology September 7, 2017
- IW / IMPACT 2017 March 26, 2017
- EagleLens Specialized Drone Photography Brings Your Company to the Next Level October 26, 2016